Banco Português de Investimento (BPI) is a commercial bank, one of the major financial institutions in the country. The shares of the bank are traded at Euronext Lisbon’s PSI-20 stock index.
Founded in 1981, it is the third-biggest financial group in Portugal. The bank is led by Fernando Ulrich as the CEO and Artur Santos Silva as the Chairman.
The main shareholders are CaixaBank from Spain (46.22%), Isabel dos Santos from Angola (19.4%), and German Allianz (8.8%).
Services in Portugal
The company provides a range of banking products and services to its customers in Portugal. They offer retail and corporate banking, and institutional banking among others.
Some of the investment banking services provided include advisory services in relation to the analysis of investment projects and structuring of mergers.
- Number of employees: around 8,157 people.
- Number of customers: over 1.4 million.
Main office location
Rua Tenente Valadim, n.º 284
351 22 607 3337
351 22 600 4738
A list of bank's branches
- Banco BPI Branches in Lisbon, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Funchal, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Queluz, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Coimbra, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Setubal, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Braga, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Amadora, Portugal
- Banco BPI Branches in Porto, Portugal